Desire, 1975

OH, SISTER

Oh, sister, when I come to lie in your armsYou should not treat me like a stranger.Our Father would not like the way that you actAnd you must realize the danger.Oh, sister, am I not a brother to youAnd one deserving of affection?And is our purpose not the same on this earth,To love and follow his direction?We grew up togetherFrom the cradle to the graveWe died and were rebornAnd then mysteriously saved.Oh, sister, when I come to knock on your door,Don't turn away, you'll create sorrow.Time is an ocean but it ends at the shoreYou may not see me tomorrow.



OH, HERMANA

Oh, hermana, cuando vengo a recostarme en tus
/brazos,No deberías tratarme como a un extraño.A nuestro Padre podría no gustarle tu proceder,Y debes darte cuenta del peligro.

Oh, hermana, ¿no soy un hermano para ti,alguien que merece afecto?¿No es acaso nuestro propósito el mismo en la tierra,Amar y seguir su camino?

Crecimos juntos Desde la cuna hasta la tumbaMorimos, renacimos y fuimosSalvados misteriosamente.

Oh, hermana, cuando venga y llame a tu puerta,No me ignores, pues crearás sufrimiento,El tiempo es un océano, pero termina en la costaPodría ser que mañana no me vieras más.

Versión Javier Acosta

No hay comentarios: